Thursday 28 August 2014

The soup waved at me ...

My latest book ... 

The soup waved at me!” is a unique book in many respects. It is a collection of amusing short stories aimed at making you smile, laugh, or knock your socks off – the choice is yours. The book is unique in that it has been written slowly to help readers who cannot read fast. 

It also contains a generous serving of punctuations to enable readers to stop and take a rest in long sentences. I have also introduced the never used before double comma which looks like this ,, and allows you to stop reading a little longer and take a rest. 

This is the book which some people are talking about. The others are either still reading it or have not yet read it.


The soup waved at me!” can be equally enjoyed whilst lying comfortably in a hot bubble bath listening to your favourite music, or standing in a warm shower holding your electronic tablet in your hand. Assuming of course that it is waterproof – the tablet, not your hand. So sit back, or stand up, relax, and be prepared for an experience you’ve never imagined possible. 

Download your FREE copy ... yes FREE ... from HERE.

Kindle Version HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Victor! I tried to download the free copy, but the link gave me an error code. Can you check that? I'd love to have a copy! My socks are waiting to be knocked off!
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Ceil. My website is temporarily down. Too much traffic perhaps. Maybe too many people downloading the book. I'll contact the server. Hopefully online again soon.

      Anyone else experiencing similar problems please let me know here in the comments box or contact me at: enquiries@holyvisions.co.uk

      Thanx.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Will download and alert you when my socks are knocked off--be warned they are runners' socks and have three elastic strips to prevent sliding or knocking off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it downloads OK Lulu. I've been told the website is now back on line. Please let me know what you think of the book.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. You're as good a salesman as I'm ever was...lol

    Believe it or not, I'm far from being rich but because of your kindness, I was planning on buying a few of your books if not just so I could past them on but stubborn old me had a little issue with a big company who goes by the name of Amazon...

    Long story short, I don't think that I was being paranoid so it must have been the young electronic wipper snapper hackers at Amazon who must have been having fun with little old me...lol

    As all Christians should do, I have planned to give Amazon another chance after one of our grandchild said that they had their electronic service problem corrected and apparently there are more human being working on their email services now which is a good thing... Right?

    Forgive me for getting off topic and longer story shorter, it wouldn't hurt me to read this soup book of yours cause my English Gramma could use a little help as far as my punktuation and spell is concerned...YES?


    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can download most of my books FREE; and you can make copies on CD/DVD to give to others. (See tag at top left of this Blog). The only ones where I make a small charge to cover costs are the Kindle versions and the two paperbacks - "VISIONS" and "GOD'S SHEPHERD".

      Another paperback due to be published soon, God willing. Also in Kindle version.

      Happy reading.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
    2. Oh boy! This is wonderful news...I cannot wait to read your book, Victor.
      God bless your work and your generosity!
      PS - I am a slow reader,,and writer,,thank you for the extra commas.. ;o)

      Delete
    3. Hello Hand-Maid ,,,

      It is really great to see you visiting here again. Thank you. I hope and pray you and yours are well.

      Here's wishing you enjoy this book.

      God bless you and your family.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.