Saturday, 4 February 2017

An Appeal to all my readers

I am compiling, putting together, my latest book which will be entitled "Much Ado About Laughter".

It will be available in paperback, and possibly Kindle format, and will consist of a selection of short humourous stories which have been published here on this Blog and have attracted the most favourable comments and reactions. Basically, it will be a souvenir edition of humourous stories by yours truly which I have loved and laughed at whilst writing them and which have hopefully amused you too.

I need your help with this latest offering to the small select readership who are my loyal followers and supporters.

I would like you to choose the story, or stories, which you have most liked and suggest them for inclusion in this book. So basically, you choose the story and, if you wish, I will mention your name: "Story selected by ... ..." at the end of the story you select.

You can choose the story or stories you like most by clicking HERE.

Remember, it must be a humourous story rather than one of my Christian articles. I find that humourous stories and books tend to attract a new readership which, hopefully, get to read my Christian articles and get to experience God's love.

Thank you and may God bless you. 

16 comments:

  1. Hi Victor! I vote for My Childhood Christmas Gifts. What fun to make a compilation of your writings here. I am so in awe of your desire to spread the Gospel, and to do it through humor.
    God bless your plans!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ceil for your suggestion which will be included in the compilation book. Do you want your name mentioned: "Selected by ..."

      I find that humourous posts on this Blog and in book form are a good vehicle for advertising my Christian writings.

      God bless you and yours, Ceil.

      Delete
    2. Sure! You can quote me if you'd like :)
      Ceil

      Delete
    3. Thanx Ceil. Your story is in the book "Selected by Ceil Ryan" and I'll let you know when it is published.

      God bless

      Delete
  2. How fun! I am going to have to go through the list and choose my favorite ... it will not be an easy task!

    God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I look forward to your suggestion.

      God bless you, my friend.

      Delete
    2. I must admit I am really enjoying reading back through some of these ... so far Predicting whether the weather is in the lead!

      Delete
    3. I'll put that one in the book, Michael and I'll say "Selected by Michael".

      Of course, you can select other stories too. Not limited to just one.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. HUMMM--I must think this one over! You are really a prolific writer, my friend!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lulu. I look forward to what you suggest.

      I write a lot because often ideas come to mind from nowhere. I see or hear something and a story develops therefrom.

      God bless you always.

      Delete
  4. I love all of your humorous stories, you have a way of catching the reader by surprise! I left a comment on the one I like, but it surely can't be my favorite, when I love all of them, but this one just ... snapped my attention, lol!

    Please let me know when you finish compiling your book. I want a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SpicingUpIdaho. I shall include this story in my book. Do you want me to mention your name or just SpicingUpIdaho?

      I shall let you know when the book is published.

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful. I will get to contribute! I'll flip through those links tonight and provide my input.

    And thank you for thinking of me. I've just been too busy to be bogging. As Matthew gets older, he seems to be demanding more of my time. But I hope I can add to my blog shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to hear you are all well, Manny.

      Looking forward to your contribution.

      God bless you all.

      Delete
  6. It's really hard to choose. You have so many that deal with being naked you might collate those for a book dedicated to a nudist camp. Didn't you have one where you were naked in front of Aunt Gertrude? I remember that being hilarious, but I couldn't find it on your list. I also loved the aunt Gertrude stories. Ever consider doing book on her? Your art posts were very good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Manny, you've given me plenty to think about.

      God bless you.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...